Learning Experience Officer
Location: Toowoomba, Queensland
As a dynamic, busy, ed-tech start-up, we are now seeking a Learning Experience Officer to join our team.
Looking for a motivated, hard-working, creative and honest person with a strong orientation to learning and an eye for design.
Depending on your situation, working hours will be negotiated with you. We are looking for someone special to join our small team and to grow with the business.
Does the following describe you?
- Strong customer focus
- Commitment to excellence
- Intellectual curiosity
- Flexible and responsive
- Friendly and approachable
- Good communicator
- Knowledge of or ability to learn quickly graphic design software
- Able to deliver reliably to identified timelines
Developer knowledge and hands on experience would be an advantage but are not essential
Our Learning Experience Officer will
- Apply design principles to deliver attractive, engaging, high-quality user interface for learning experiences
- Develop learner experiences using different software solutions
- Develop style guides and templates
- Explore software options including integrations and make recommendations
- Research emerging tools and services to improve our online design processes
- Collaborate and problem-solve to achieve a quality outcome
- Participate in planning for the business, contribute ideas
- Use software to produce graphic design images for online interface and company marketing activities
- Rapidly develop skills and knowledge about different software solutions
- Undertake other tasks as they arise
To apply send us a:
- a two-page letter or summary outlining why you are the best person for the job. We don’t mind what format you use so long as we can access it and understand it
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Hours of work will depend on the applicant: negotiable, casual, part-time and full-time short-term contract are possible.
We are busy so we are happy for the right person to start as soon as possible. Send your application to email@example.com
We will assess them on 26th November and will let you know by the 30th November at the latest.
Call us on 0491 636 261 if you want to talk about the position.